Teacher selection is one of the critical and a major task for the Shiksha Tutorials HR. Since the future of the children is in the hands of the teachers, we have stringent teacher selection procedure. We spend a lot of time and resource in finding a competent and the right Tutor for our home tutorial service.
Step 1) The applicant must submit the following documents to the Human Resources Office of Shiksha Tutorials.
- Completed Application.
- Current Resume.
- Copy of college or university certificate.
- Two letters of reference from supervisors/people of reputed personalities/ your lecturers or teachers who have observed you in the classroom.
- Your local address proof (Rental Agreement/DL/Passport Copy etc).
The main personal and professional characteristics which the interviewers will be looking are the following:
- Oral communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Knowledge of subject area to be taught.
- Knowledge of child growth and development.
- Knowledge of instructional methodologies.
- Interest in and knowledge of providing instruction for students of all ability levels.
- Indication of empathy for others, especially children.
- Intensity of dedication to children.
- Indication of goal orientation.